My Last Breath!

Ya my last post in feeds ^^. Thank you for supporting. Well let´s go, some sale in Kunglers, look for gold star and activate your tag group to buy these amazing outfits. Pout.. store has another wonderful dress in Midnight Mania. And Finally some skins, one from Lara Skins and another from Midnight Mania in BlackArts.

Bom vamos lá, algumas promoções na Kunglers, procure pelas estrelas douradas e ative sua tag para comprar lindos modelitos. A loja Pout tem um vestidinho muito lindo também no Midnight Mania. E finalmente algumas skins, uma da Lara Skins e outra do Midnight Mania na BlackArts.


Dress/Vestido: (Kunglers Couture) Amazonia (200 L group member)
Skin: ~Black Arts~Dominia Skin with Soft Make Up (MM)


Dress/Vestido: (Kunglers Couture) Angeline (200 L group member)
Skin: Lara Skins-Adella (free or/ou 1 L I don´t remember/eu não me lembro)


Dress/Vestido: (Kunglers Couture) Angeline (200 L group member) Skin: Lara Skins-Adella (free or/ou 1 L I don´t remember/eu não me lembro)

Dress/Vestido: Pout... Fresh Blue Maxi Dress (MM)


My Last Breath - Evanescence
Homenagem a welmita ^^ que fez uma foto linda neste vestido

0 comentários:

Post a Comment